It's that time of year again! Hank and Paul get together to chat a bit about what's going on from Blizzcon and, while it may not seem like any real "big news" happened, a whole bunch of cool things were talked about to look forward to for each game.
Things that were discussed:
- Starcraft 2 needs something to look forward to
- Diablo re-built in Diablo III engine and how cool that is
- Diablo 3 Necromancer class looks badass
- Overwatch's Sombra hacks her way into our hearts, and likely the meta
- Overwatch arcade mode is cool
- Overwatch League has potential to be the most important step for eSports ever
- HOTS new heroes are game changers
- Hearthstone continues to surprise
- World of Warcraft has some amazing lore-based stuff coming
All this and more in this episode!